Saturday, September 12, 2009

For Lee

I spied this over at a new blog I've come across, Just Something I've Made, and immediately thought of Lee from Glimpse of Style.

Image via JSIM

Now Lee, I don't really think of you as a crafting type of a person but with your recent interest in knitting, you never know what might inspire you.


  1. Oh Heather, this is really, really beautiful! Thank you so much for posting it for me - I've just popped over to JSIM and had a look at the process used to create this gorgeous work of art. I've never seen a dried pear or gourd in Melbourne shops, but hey, that won't stop me looking. I love the henna effect too - maybe I will give it a go one day :) Have lovely, lovely weekend with your family. Lee x

  2. I'm right here, I can hear you two talking...ha ha. Thanks for sharing my gourd project! What a lovely surprise to find.