Monday, June 15, 2009

Favourite photo's


I've been tagged by Janelle at Nellbe's Scribblings


It's really simple. I love how every photo tells a story. Some short stories, some long tales. I want to know what is your favourite photo of yourself. Everyone has one. The photo they look at and smile. It reminds them of something, some time, some place. A moment in time.

So share the photo, share the story and then tag three other people. I want to see photos and stories all around the blogosphere.






There are so many to choose from - ones of the kids, wedding photo's, ones from my teenage years which remind me of lots of fun days but this has to be one of my all time favourites. Just a simple pic of me and my Dad on our cousins farm. They've since sold the farm so that brings a tinge of sadness, but its lovely to see my dad looking lovingly down at me. He isn't a very outwardly affectionate man, but this photo reminds me of how much he really does care.

I'm meant to tag 3 more people but I'm not a tagger. I like to blog without obligation and I don't want to pressure others into feeling like they should either. If you'd like to blog about your favourite photo, please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great Photo Heather. I love it.
    Becks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for posting. Just a gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete