Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm It!

I've been tagged my Kirrily from Life as Kir in a game of Blogspot. The idea is to show everyone your blogging space. I'm really quite embarrassed about mine and even thought of not doing this until we had moved into our new home, but I've sucked it up and here it is.


I use an Indonesian sideboard which is about 50cm deep. It has 3 small drawers which are very hard to open. As you can see, I use a PC which seems to be rare nowdays. I've just made myself the cuppa in a chipped mug. I was only thinking this morning I'd like to get a new set of mugs for the new home. I have the monkey toy that my littlest monkey brought to me this morning, my mobile, a services guide to our town, a bill to pay, my ever present 'To Do' list, a hairbrush and a dummy. In the pinplate there is lipbalm, a pen lid, a stone pendant the kids found in an old jewellery box, a 1951 half penny our neighbour found in his yard the day we moved in that he gave to the kids and funnily enough - a pin! Next there is the phone, an energy saving plug which lets you turn off things on standby power and 2 camera's - well one camera because I'm taking the pic with the other one.

Hopefully I'll soon have a bit more of an inspiring place to blog from and I promise to post pics when I do.

So here are the official rules: Show Us Your Blog Spot!
1. Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog. This might mean a picture of your cozy bed, or your office at work (you naughty employee, you!) Feel free to be creative, but be honest--if your desk is usually covered in Ritz crackers and love letters to Brad Pitt, then show us!
2. Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3. Link back to this post. (I want to see how far this goes!)
4. Tag five other bloggers to show their blog spots.
5. If you are tagged and do not participate, you will become allergic to cabbage.

And now, Tag! you are it:
Inspired by Children
Glimpse of Style
Two Straight Lines
Sometimes I Think
Frills in the Hills

I always wonder if anyone 'tags' the celebrity bloggers like Martha or Shannon Fricke?

1 comment: