Monday, July 6, 2009

Gift Ideas #2

I'm gathering idea's for gifts for my own boys who will be 2 in August and 4 in February with Christmas in between.

The first two I have 'stolen/borrowed' these idea's for gifts for my own boys from the blog Two Straight Lines.

Kids sized gardening tools (available from Big W)
Butterfly nets ( still looking for these)
A larger slide than the 2 ft high one we have ( haven't looked for this yet)
A set of soccer goals that are moveable and we can pack away ( nor this)
Build a sandpit. I like this one from Ohdeedoh


There were more I know.... but I can't think of them right now

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Feel free to keep posting, I'd love to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!

    ReplyDelete